Women’s Classic Jersey Black Streetwear T-Shirt
100% Combed Cotton
165 g / 4.87 oz
Streetwear Culture Couture T-Shirt – Queen Bee
Women’s Streetwear Queen Bee is sometimes referred to as a diva or princess. These queen bees are often stereotyped as being beautiful, charismatic, manipulative, and wealthy, holding positions of high social status.
Characteristic of Queen Bees
- Having overly-heightened self-esteem, which may lead to arrogance
- Overly aggressive, selfish, manipulative and confident
- Wealthy and/or spoiled
- Pretty, popular, talented, wealthy, or privileged
- Envied/hated/admired by peers (mainly female peers)
Women’s Classic Jersey Black T-Shirt – 100% Organic Cotton – 165 g
For versatility no matter the occasion, the T-shirt is hard to beat. Colourful and varied, with eye-catching details, large prints and graphic designs our collection of tees fits with all fashion styles. Queen Bee is exclusive to the Culture Couture.
Streetwear by Culture Couture
Contemporary urban streetwear clothing symbolises your strengths and awareness of life, modern culture and history. The influences of Streetwear Culture are Hip Hop and Drill music.
Sizing, Delivery & Returns
For more information see Sizing Guide and Delivery & Returns
To get the best out of your t-shirt, we recommend you follow the wash care instructions below:
- Washing: Wash inside out with cold water and with similar colours using a gentle cycle
- Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting
- Drying: Tumble dry on a low setting or hang-dry
- No-Nos: Avoid bleach and do not dry clean